Extended Safety v2, Two Arms/Ambi
All safeties out of stock until around April 13th.
A complete safety, with arms on both sides.
This configuration gives you the maximum flexibility in actuating the safety.
- You can really trick out a right- or left-handed setup, giving your dominant hand both a thumb-flick and a trigger-finger-flick.
- Or you can go true ambi, by running two thumb flicks, or two trigger-finger flicks.
Taking customer feedback into account, we completely redesigned our extended safety, giving it a facelift and a ton of functional improvements:
- A 35-degree throw angle, to keep the paddle easily within thumb reach,
- A relocated paddle to keep it more easily within reach,
- A larger paddle, easier to engage in either direction and smoothed for comfort,
- A fully-ambidextrous-capable drum.
While the arm is shorter compared to the v1 safety, the paddle has been brought closer to the hand. The net effect is that the paddle is more likely to stay within reach, for all but the shortest-thumbed shooters.
Will ship with:
- A left-side safety arm,
- A right-side safety arm,
- And the safety drum.
Whether you are running our grip, a Thordsen stock, a fin grip, or even a Juggernaut Tactical pin, this is the best safety for a compliant AR setup.
**Note: if planning to run the safety arm inverted, for a trigger finger flick, this product will not work with anti-rotational pins; the arm impacts the pin.