Extended Safety v2, One Arm, Left-side
NOTE: not compatible with LaRue MBT triggers!
Out of stock until Dec 3rd (Tuesday)!
A complete safety, with one arm on the left-side of the receiver, thumb-side for right-handed shooters.
- right-handed shooters, using a featureless grip like ours, who want a thumb-flick. (normal arm orientation)
- left-handed shooters, using a fin grip, who want a trigger-finger flick. (inverted arm)
Taking customer feedback into account, we completely redesigned our extended safety, giving it a facelift and a ton of functional improvements:
- A 35-degree throw angle, to keep the paddle easily within thumb reach,
- A relocated paddle to keep it more easily within reach,
- A larger paddle, easier to engage in either direction and smoothed for comfort,
- A fully-ambidextrous-capable drum.
While the arm is shorter compared to the v1 safety, the paddle has been brought closer to the hand. The net effect is that the paddle is more likely to stay within reach, for all but the shortest-thumbed shooters.
Will ship with:
- A left-side safety arm,
- The safety drum,
- And indicator cap to cover the screw threads on the opposite side from the arm.
- The screws and appropriate hex wrench.
Whether you are running our grip, a Thordsen stock, a fin grip, or even a Juggernaut Tactical pin, this is the best safety for a compliant AR setup.
**Note: if planning to run the safety arm inverted, for a trigger finger flick, this product will not work with anti-rotational pins; the arm impacts the pin.